64 Bits - Lights Out Luigi 64 Bits - Lights Out Luigi

i usually hate the Bone based Vector animation.
but you really put a lot of effort into it and it shows!
you really made it work.

however i feel that the shadows are a bit to soft..... more harsh shadows might work to this animations favor given the low lighting in the environment.

i also feel the 2d model could be a bit more detailed.

but those are honestly nitpicks.

overall Excellent job!

Caty The Lesbian Cow Animation Test Caty The Lesbian Cow Animation Test

To my understanding the movie portal isnt intended for animation tests. Its for the final project. But i may have missread the Terms of Use.
I tend to just use gifs for tests.. as to not clutter the movie portal.

But overall your animation needs some work.
Its stiff and clunky... doesnt seem to flow at all.
You seem to rely way too much on your flash tools.
I would really recomend getting ok at animating frame by frame tests before attempting to use these time saveing tools in flash.
Because you clearly seem to be useing those tools as a suplement for actual animation. And you arent really gonna get a good final product like that.

Im not saying never use the tools... just use them only when you need to.

Best of luck to you!

Cuphead - Cala Maria Cuphead - Cala Maria

you really need to break out of your comfort zone my friend.
all of your work has the same proportions, same pose, same anatomy.
you've found yourself a little groove to rest in... its one your fairly Ok at.
but, I dont think your going to get much better like that.
Try more poses then just the standard pin-up pose.
Try to be more specific with your anatomy.
and probably the biggest thing that would help you is to try and do realism.

but other then that its really a nice piece.
keep at it!

DreamEclipseWolf responds:

I drew this off of hype so kinda rushed yeah.

But at the same time, i can't drastically improve in one post, i will try new things like poses and stuff.
I have plenty in my sketchbook, but they are not in a state that i like.
but for my anatomy, well thats still a thing i can improve on. definitetly agree on that.

Thanks for these critics, shows that people really do want to see me go further.

Lyrin V2 Lyrin V2

your line quality really needs some work man.... i think you might be trying to go for a style.... but it really doesn't work well...

your color choice clashes hard. in general Red and Blue should not be in the same color scheme when there both this saturated... if you insist on having both then you will need to de-saturate one of the 2...

study up on some color theory.

but overall i think its a cute picture.
keep at it man!

Inxsis responds:

Irei levar isto em consideração, me empenharei mais nas próximas artes, muito obrigado pela crítica!

Kate Anderson Kate Anderson

in general you seem to have an idea of what your doing.

you really need to work on your gestures and anatomy though.

but your drawing here seems to have a good line of action! it helps draw the focus to her face... the only i feel it could be better is if the flame was also doing it.

i have a strong feeling you will grow to resent this character as you improve XD ... it reminds me of one i made when i was starting out.

but anyway! keep at it Draw every day!