All 48 art Reviews

Cuphead - Cala Maria Cuphead - Cala Maria

you really need to break out of your comfort zone my friend.
all of your work has the same proportions, same pose, same anatomy.
you've found yourself a little groove to rest in... its one your fairly Ok at.
but, I dont think your going to get much better like that.
Try more poses then just the standard pin-up pose.
Try to be more specific with your anatomy.
and probably the biggest thing that would help you is to try and do realism.

but other then that its really a nice piece.
keep at it!

DreamEclipseWolf responds:

I drew this off of hype so kinda rushed yeah.

But at the same time, i can't drastically improve in one post, i will try new things like poses and stuff.
I have plenty in my sketchbook, but they are not in a state that i like.
but for my anatomy, well thats still a thing i can improve on. definitetly agree on that.

Thanks for these critics, shows that people really do want to see me go further.

Lyrin V2 Lyrin V2

your line quality really needs some work man.... i think you might be trying to go for a style.... but it really doesn't work well...

your color choice clashes hard. in general Red and Blue should not be in the same color scheme when there both this saturated... if you insist on having both then you will need to de-saturate one of the 2...

study up on some color theory.

but overall i think its a cute picture.
keep at it man!

Inxsis responds:

Irei levar isto em consideração, me empenharei mais nas próximas artes, muito obrigado pela crítica!

Kate Anderson Kate Anderson

in general you seem to have an idea of what your doing.

you really need to work on your gestures and anatomy though.

but your drawing here seems to have a good line of action! it helps draw the focus to her face... the only i feel it could be better is if the flame was also doing it.

i have a strong feeling you will grow to resent this character as you improve XD ... it reminds me of one i made when i was starting out.

but anyway! keep at it Draw every day!

Undyne Undyne

overall you anatomy is ok for now.... the pose is a bit stiff.... for one her right shoulder should be raised to better accommodate her arm holding up her head.

i would suggest you do more gesture studies but i think you have a good start. keep at it!

Megu-nee's is (not) real Megu-nee's is (not) real

you really need to study more.
you need to start trying to replicate photos.
start doing gesture drawings.
do more anatomy studies.

due to the inconsistent quality between the body and head it looks like you have only really studied heads.

in general you just need to keep at it.
draw every day.

TanyaProject responds:

Thanks for the feedback, i'll keep that in mind when drawing future stuff

When You're Not Feelin' the Bern Anymore When You're Not Feelin' the Bern Anymore

Honestly, I take issue with the fact that you imply that anyone who doesn't agree with you is not "sane" .
as it is often just an excuse to not try and understand the plight of your opponents on both sides. and isnt very intellectually honest.... Politics are Nuanced to an absurd degree... to paint anyone as insane is simply un-helpful... and is what got us to where we are now... we are so polarized that riots are taking place in the street between extremist.

though ill admit its the pinnacle of Fairness compared to what the hillary camp tried to do... demonizing half the Country and then wondering... how on earth you lost... those "Basket of Deplorable s" had more reason to hate you then the fact you were a women, Hillary.

but i'm not here to talk politics...
in general i feel this captures the frustration you were likely feeling concisely.
Both trump and hillary where terrible choices after all.... it was the choice between a known evil and and incompetent man who cant ditch his twitter.... id argue Bernie would be good for this generation in the short term and destroy the future of country for the long term. thus i couldn't vote for him.... and im doing it again.... T.T.. FML.

anyway, Great work!

Akira Akira

i really like your choice in colors.

ER-01 responds:

Thank you very much! ^^

Carla - OK KO Carla - OK KO

Your makeing great progress!! Keep it up.

3D Granny 3D Granny

the problem with this specific Image is that the only thing that makes this a "Granny" would be the walker. to sum it up... she doesn't really look the part as much as she could.

she looks like a young women pretending to be her grandmother.

to improve the image i would do a couple of things.

on the model side i would Add some wrinkles to her face... maybe define her cheekbones. possibly make her eyes squint. since she is elderly her nose probably needs to be slightly bigger since thats the only part of our body that continues to grow past our 20s though compared to men its more subtle in women.

on the pose i would make her hunched over abit more.

on the materials (assuming you want to keep thinks simple) you really need to add a highlight to her eyes... Cartoon charters tend to look dead if they dont have highlights in there eyes.

all in all it needs some work... you need to focus on figuring out how to breath life into your characters... one way to do that is to emulate reality.... things like Weight, Force.... and well basically anything that will affect how your character will look and behave if they were alive..

keep at it! never stop practicing.

though on a more general note it seems you are falling into a pitfall...
taking a glance at your channel you seem to dabble in everything..... little bit of music... little bit of 2d work little bit of 3d work... and probably a couple of other things.

a Jack of all Trades, master of none isnt something you want to be.
however,
a Jack of all Trades, Master of ONE is.

basically you can study other things if you really want to... but you need to pick something and work your tail off at that.... whether that is Music, Drawing or computer graphics.

strive to be a Jack of all Trades but a Master of ONE.

Best of luck!

Majora's Mask Completed prop Replica Majora's Mask Completed prop Replica

Pretty sweet!
However the colors might be a bit too saturated.
Almost like you just used stock paint colors, not mixing them to get better colors.

But other then that its a great display piece! It came out nice!

ProjectNetoku responds:

colors wernt mixed just stock but only had a limit selection to use.
didnt have time to mix colors but everyone was happy how it came out so yeah
*if we ever age it it's all there ready to be done*
( edit: you're completely fine, possible feedback and criticism is always fine- if I ( sidney ) ever come off rough sorry I dont mean to. Maybe later on the mask'll get tweaked in colors like- lightened up if possible. they eyes were ment to have a red to orange to yelow shading but that couldnt be done so yeah :p )